Erayco DIN Rail Terminal Blocks Kit, 20Pcs UK-2.5N 12 AWG Terminal Blocks, 2Pcs Ground Blocks, 2Pcs Fixed Bridge Jumpers, 4Pcs End Brackets, 4Pcs End Covers, 4Pcs Marker Strip, 1Pcs 8" Aluminum Rail
- 【Perfect DIN Rail Terminal Blocks Kit】Terminal blocks kit comes with 20pcs terminal blocks, 2pcs ground blocks, 2pcs jumpers, 4pcs E/UK end brackets, 4pcs UK-2.5BG end covers, 1pcs 8" aluminum RoHS Rail, 4pcs ZB6 Marker strip.
- 【Terminal Blocks UK2.5B】The UK2.5B universal screw DIN rail terminal block series has the typical features which are decisive for practical applications. Made from engineering flame retardants nylon PA66 with brass screw metal.It can connect two conductors with ease, even large conductor cross sections are not a problem. Can be used on DIN Rail 35mm, steel or aluminum.
- 【Ground Terminal Blocks Connectors】The grounding terminal blocks provide an easy-to-identify, convenient, neatly organized grounding bus that is mounted on the DIN rail.The protective terminal blocks has strong clamps to ensure tight fixation on DIN rails to achieve the PE function.
- 【35MM Aluminum DIN Rail】 Mounting rails and brackets to enhance configuration and installation. Guide rails can be used to install circuit breakers, contactors, surge protectors, modular jacks, motor soft starters, PLC, relays, terminals and other electrical appliances.
- 【Terminal Insertion Bridge, End Stopper Bracket, End Cover】The insertion bridge can be insert at the top clamp space of UK terminal blocks, potential distribution can be contact quickly using those bridges. UK series End Stopper Clamps are fastened using screws or simply snapped onto the DIN rail. End Cover Usage: Connection by screw tighten
Part Number: ER-049
Details: Erayco DIN Rail Terminal Blocks Kit
➤Terminal Blocks UK2.5B:
Rated Voltage: 600V rate current: 20A, conductor cross-section, solid (AWG): 24-12 conductor cross-section, flexible (AWG): 24-12.
➤Yellow Green Ground Blocks Connectors:
Use ground blocks instead of grounding studs and wire lugs to terminate ground wires, saving installation and wiring time. Ground blocks clamp mechanically onto the DIN Rail by tightening the center mounting screw, making a reliable electrical connection between the cage clamp terminals and the DIN Rail. The rail serves as a busbar and automatically distributes ground
Mounting rails and brackets to enhance configuration and installation. Guide rails can be used to install circuit breakers, contactors, surge protectors, modular jacks, motor soft starters, PLC, relays, terminals and other electrical appliances.
➤End Stopper Bracket:
Terminal fixed component mark clamp and marl strip could be blocked onto it to mark it, additionally, it could be used as fixed component to terminal row's termination
➤External Bridge Copper Jumpers:
Cut them down to customize electrical ganging of blocks!
For a clean professional look!
20pcs UK-2.5N 12 AWG Terminal Blocks (Gray)
2pcs Ground Terminal Blocks Connectors
2pcs Insert Fixed Bridge Jumpers
4pcs E/UK End Stopper Brackets
4pcs UK-2.5BG End Covers
4pcs Marker Strip 1pcs 8" aluminum RoHS Rail
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.8 x 2.0 inches