Mediabridgeâ„?Ultra Series Subwoofer Cable (50 Feet) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors - Black - (Part# CJ50-6BR-G1)
- Ideal for connecting subwoofer speakers to audio components, such as stereo receivers or sound systems, while offering excellent bass response and flexibility.
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable great for the low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, allowing for deep and precise audio quality.
- A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure and signal strength, while unique gripped molding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- A copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding and 2 layers of foil shielding, for maximum protection against the hum/static encountered when multiple devices are in close proximity of each other. The cable is finished in tough, yet pliable PVC jacket with color coding, for easy routing and quick installation.
- This cable is backed by Mediabridge's Limited 1 Year Warranty. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
model number: CJ50-6BR-G1
Part Number: CJ50-6BR-G1
Details: Mediabridge Ultra Series subwoofer cable connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component like a stereo receiver or sound system, while offering excellent bass response & flexibility. This Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable is the ideal medium for low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, providing Deep/precise audio quality. Built with a copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & 2 layers of foil shielding, for natural sounds & rejection of hum/static that occurs when devices are placed near each other. A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure & conductivity. Uniquely gripped Color-coded molds & corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances. Ultra Series cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. This cable is finished in a durable, yet pliable PVC jacket for easy installs. Product Features - connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component - coaxial cable with copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & dual foil shielding - low energy loss & rejection RF/EM interference - corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors with split-tip center pins for high contact pressure & conductivity - tough, yet flexible PVC jacket compatibility - devices with RCA ports, like a subwoofer, stereo receiver, sound system or other audio component - Works with S/PDIF, digital & composite video interfaces installation plug-&-play: ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device notes also known as a digital audio/video coaxial cable or a digital audio coaxial cable
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 2.4 inches